Mr. Gehring dedicated the majority of his 40+ year career to providing the very best in educational design. He started as an architect and project manager and eventually served as our Director of Educational Design until his retirement. Fortunately he continues to serve Trautman Associates' clients by acting as an expert resource, readily available to lend his expertise when needed.
Serving in the Community:
- Member, American Institute of Architects - Buffalo/WNY Chapter
- Past Committee member, Adult Care Advocates
- Member, National Trust for Historic Preservation
- Contributing member of Habitat for Humanity/Buffalo – Key of Hope Award.
- Guest critic/evaluator for Tapestry Charter School “Moving Up” graduation program
- Member, NYS Association for Superintendents of School Buildings and Grounds.
- Member, NYS School Facilities Management.
- Participation/Supporter at Annual Eagle Scout Career Day
- Member, School Safety & Facilities Committee at numerous School Districts