Mr. Vaillancourt has 16 years of architectural design experience and has been a registered architect for more than a decade. He has amassed considerable knowledge of the New York State Education Department processes and regulations and serves many of our educational clients as Principal-in-Charge/Project Manager. He also has considerable experience in residential and commercial design.
Serving in the Community:
- Member, American Institute of Architects – Buffalo/WNY Chapter
- Director and Membership Chair, The Construction Specifications Institute (CSI) - Buffalo/WNY Chapter
- Volunteer, Tapestry Charter School “Experience & Learning Project”
- Parent/School Volunteer: Iroquois Central School District Fish Pond Maintenance; BAGUBA Wrestling; Elma Marilla Wales Baseball; St. Vincent de Paul School and St. Mary’s Elementary School (former)
- Blood Donor, American Red Cross